CoolSculpting to Freeze Stubborn Fat by LA Laser and Skin Center
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive treatment that freezes fat cells, and that can be performed at our Westwood, Valencia, Modesto and Murrieta LA Laser and Skin Centers. If you have pinchable fat in the abdomen area, you may want to consider the Zeltiq Cryolipolysis CoolSculpting procedure as a safer alternative to liposuction. It offers non surgical body contouring and fat reduction through the use of temperature to remove fat cells from the body, and can help you lose those last few pounds.
Any of our LA Laser and Skin Centers can provide you with a cosmetic consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a unique procedure that is not like liposuction. There is no invasive technique, no incision and no scarring. It can be used on nearly any area where there is stubborn fat, including the abdomen, “love handles” and under the chin. Patients often see big benefits from CoolSculpting over time, and the results are long-lasting. The fat cells that have been frozen do not come back.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting uses an applicator and a cooling procedure to remove stubborn fat and treat areas of your body with temperature, instead of invasive surgery. It is possible to reduce fall cells as much as 25%, and patients have very few side effects. There is little risk with CoolSculpting, since it does not involve any invasive techniques. Patients often notice some redness in the treated area, but that fades quickly and there is no downtime.
Who Benefits From CoolSculpting?
Patients who get the biggest benefit from CoolSculpting are generally those who are close to their target or goal weight. They have 10 or 15 pounds they would like to lose, and they have stubborn fat that they just cannot seem to get rid of. Instead of choosing liposuction and taking the risks that come with that procedure, they can choose CoolSculpting and have no downtime and no invasive techniques used. They just have their fat cells frozen away, and resume their daily activities.
Why Use LA Laser and Skin Center?
You can get many great benefits from using LA Laser and Skin Center for your CoolSculpting procedure. Here are just some of the reasons who you should contact us when you’re ready to discuss CoolSculpting:
- We were voted the #1 Dermatologist by LA Magazine.
- We provide affordability and luxury, as you will get the same quality you would in Beverly Hills and pay a lot less.
- We are transparent with information, and we’re extremely knowledgeable. Our consultants have more than 15 years of experience in the industry, and our doctors have numerous years of cosmetic experience. We know what works, what doesn’t work, and if you’re a good candidate for the procedure you want.
- We are with you every step of the way, to work with you and answer your questions.
- We are a Diamond Award Winner for CoolScupting, which means we have successfully performed this procedure more than 1500 times with outstanding results.
- We’re flexible on pricing and the specs of the procedure.
- We provide the service to women as well as men, so everyone can benefit from all that CoolSculpting has to offer.
Contact Us today to schedule an appointment at any one of our 18 locations.